Hello to our Extended Souldeliciouz Foodie Family!
Hope you are all doing well!
In this video, we are going to show you another way of how to use our Souldeliciouz BBQ Cooking Sauce at home, in the oven. We already have a video of how to make it on the cooker top, but it can also be baked in an oven which will still be as delicious.
This BBQ Chicken recipe is very popular with children and it is great to pair with veggies or salad. You can also have fun showing them how to make it as it is super easy in this video demonstration.
We have also paired the chicken with an easy put together recipe for spiced potato wedges. No peeling involved! YAY! There are great benefits in eating potato skins as they are packed with Vitamins B, C, Iron, Potassium, Calcium and Fibre. Your kids won’t only enjoy this delicious food but will also benefit from the nutrients.
Please click on our shop to purchase the Souldeliciouz BBQ Cooking Sauce and Souldeliciouz Curry Spice.
We would appreciate if you can also share with us on our social media platforms Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @souldeliciouz of your amazing cooking once you have purchased and made this delicious combo or any other recipe of your choice with our BBQ Cooking Sauce. DM us your photos/videos using our BBQ Cooking Sauce to receive 50% OFF your next purchase!
Have fun cooking!
Ingredients for BBQ Chicken
- Souldeliciouz BBQ Sauce (Half Bag)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Souldeliciouz Curry
- 10 Chicken Legs
Ingredients for Potato Wedges
- 6 Medium Size Potatoes
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Soft Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil to drizzle
- Chives or Fresh Chopped Spring Onions for garnish.
BBQ Chicken Method
Watch the video for demonstrations.
- Add 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of Souldeliciouz Curry powder and rub into chicken.
- Pour half the bag of Souldeliciouz BBQ sauce over the chicken and even rub it in. Set aside for 1 hour or overnight in a fridge.
- Place chicken in a foiled oven tray and cook for 40-45 min until browned.
- Baste chicken with Souldeliciouz BBQ Sauce halfway through cooking.
As we are cooking the Potato Wedges at the same time as the BBQ Chicken, they do take a little shorter time to cook in the oven. Once the Chicken has cooked halfway, you can move the tray to the middle shelf and place the potato wedges on the top shelf.
- Chop all potatoes as demonstrated in video and place in a bowl.
- Add all the spices plus sugar on the potatoes and drizzles some Olive Oil over them.
- Using your hands or tongs to work the spices into the potatoes.
- Place wedges in an over tray, making sure it’s all evenly spread out.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
Serve your BBQ Chicken and Potatoes with some salad or coleslaw. Garnish with chive or spring onions.
Tips & Suggestions
- You can use more or less Souldeliciouz BBQ Sauce to season your chicken if you want. Using half the bag is just our suggestion but others might like it saucier or less.
- Feel free to use any dipping sauce of your choice for potato wedges. We do like ketchup! 🙂