Happy New Year Souldeliciouz Foodie Family!
How to make Beef Suya in an Oven
In this video we will show you how to use our Souldeliciouz Authentic Nigerian Suya Spice Mix. This is a popular spice in the West of Africa especially in Nigeria where Street Food Traders would wow the crowds with the unique smells and taste of the Suya Spice on Beef Steaks.
Best used with Beef or Lamb but you can also use Chicken, Fish and Veggies. Marinate for as little as 1 hour to overnight, then cooked on a Charcoal grill or home oven just like in this video!
Please click on our shop to purchase our Souldeliciouz Suya Spice. We ship Locally, Nationally and Worldwide!
We would appreciate if you can also share with us on our social media platforms Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @souldeliciouz of your amazing cooking once you have purchased the spice. Please DM us your photos/videos using our Souldeliciouz Suya Spice to receive 50% OFF your next purchase!
Have fun cooking!
- 500g Beef Steaks thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of Souldeliciouz Suya Spice
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Sliced Onions, Tomatoes and Cucumbers
Beef Suya Cooking Method
Watch the video above for demonstrations.
- Preheat Oven to 190c or Gas Mark 5
- Place beef steaks in a bowl
- Rub the Suya Spice and Oil into the beef and leave for 1 hour or in a fridge overnight
- Place beef steaks in a greased foiled oven tray and cook for 20 – 25 mins checking halfway through to flip the beef over.
- Once beef has been cooked to your desired texture, remove from oven and sliced into strips.
- Serve your Suya with your onions, tomatoes and cucumber
Tips & Suggestions
- You can add a little salt or 1 Maggi cube while seasoning the beef steaks.
- Onions and tomatoes are usually the traditional way to enjoy Suya, but you can enjoy your Suya with any salad of your choice 🙂